In just four years, Salesforce development experience has risen 11 spots to become the 7th most in-demand skill for software developers. If you want to add an extra edge to your resume, learn to develop for the popular Salesforce platform.
Throughout this course, developers will learn how to develop for the Salesforce platform, getting experience with security, data modeling and management, asynchronous Apex, tools, and more to add skills to their resume and accelerate a career as a Salesforce Developer.
At the end of this course, students will:
- Understand the Salesforce platform, its use cases, and how it adopts the MVC pattern.
- Be able to build their own Salesforce.com applications.
- Understand how to continue to grow their professional skill set towards a Salesforce engineering career.
So that everyone is starting at relatively the same point, students enrolling in this coures should have:
- Experience with a high-level, object-oriented language such as Java, C#, Ruby, or Python
- Familiarity with the MVC design pattern
- Completed the self-guided tutorial on Salesforce Platform Basics