Climb Credit Financing is Now Available for Code Fellows Students
We’re excited to announce a new financing option for our students! Code Fellows and Climb have partnered to offer financing for Code 201, Code 301, and Code 401 on both the full-time and part-time tracks.
Who is Climb?
Climb is a student lending company that strives to only work with schools that consistently improve the outcomes of their students. Climb provides simple, fast, and affordable loans to help students meet their career and financial goals.
By including Climb as a financing option for our students, we’re hopeful that the transition to a well-paying, successful job in tech becomes that much easier.
The Benefits of Climb
- Climb’s online application takes minutes to complete and decisions are received within seconds. Interest rates are fixed and start at 5%. No credit or bad credit? Apply with a co-borrower!
- Once approved and finalized, Climb sends your tuition directly to Code Fellows.
- Make reduced, interest-only payments for the first six months to cover the period you are in class and a couple of months after while you secure a job.
- Pre-pay, in part or whole, at any time without penalty!
- Awesome student support reps are friendly, supportive and available to help you every step of the way.
Have a question? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.