Let’s dive deep into the world of Computer Science!
Prepare for advanced whiteboarding interviews that test your ability to understand and apply data structures and algorithms to a specific problem set.
If you already have basic familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms and are looking for the next level, this course will train you with the advanced CS concepts found in senior-level software developer interviews and in coding-at-scale in larger tech companies like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
At the end of this course you will:
- Be able to correctly evaluate, compute, and describe the upper and lower bounds of efficiency of complex algorithms (Big O, Big Theta)
- Identify, build, and execute the most suitable Data Structure to solve code challenges, in the approved programming language of your choice.
- Level up your parallel whiteboarding skills of communication, coding, problem-solving, and analysis to correctly solve interesting challenges at the whiteboard.
- Master the algorithms you’ll need for challenges like from-scratch auto-complete and solution-optimization challenges.
- Demonstrate the command of computer science vocabulary to be able to speak like a professional software developer.
- Get a personalized mock interview, followed by coaching and guidance on where to focus further study time for optimal interview success.
So that everyone is starting at relatively the same point, students enrolling in this course should have:
- Solid knowledge of how to write code.
- Familiarity with core data structures: Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, Trees, and Hash Tables.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages:
- C, C++, or C#