Want to learn to out-hack the hackers? Start here! In this one-day workshop, you will get hands-on practice with the tools and techniques of penetration testers and ethical hackers. Learn how AI tools can aid your learning journey, and are used in the industry. Get a taste of the Code Fellows cybersecurity program, learn how to find and exploit computer systems, and explore cybersecurity career pathways.
Ops 101 is about experiencing what cybersecurity is all about, through a day-long immersive course for beginners that focuses on hands-on usage of the tools and techniques of ethical hackers. The only technical skill required to take the course is basic computer use familiarity.
Get a taste of the all-new Code Fellows Cyber Ops program, learn how systems are exploited, so you know how to defend them.
In this workshop, you will:
- Embrace the power of modern AI tools and gain experience in using them as a problem solving ally, research assistant, and productivity enhancer.
- Get to try out hacking techniques for yourself in a safe “cyber range”.
- Discover how attackers find weaknesses and attack them.
- Learn to think like a cybercriminal, using tools like social engineering, cryptography, and brute-force attacks.
- Research and report on real-world exploits.
- Explore career pathways to in-demand jobs in pen-testing and cybersecurity.