Pay It Forward
We're looking for partners to join with us by committing to the Diversity Scholarship Fund. All contributions will go directly into a tax-deductible fund administered by WWI and will provide scholarships for women, US veterans, and populations underrepresented in tech to become software developers through our full-time courses.
Although any amount makes a difference, we ask that you consider being a leading contributor by giving $10k or more to the fund to make a meaningful impact in the lives of those most in need.
- First Access to Talent - Receive first access to our top candidates from each graduating class before they are available to the general public.
- Improved Diversity in Tech - By funding women, US veterans, and populations who are underrepresented in tech, you help change their lives and improve diversity in the tech industry.
- Publicity - As an early adopter, you will be featured in announcements around scholarships.
- Featured Spotlight - You will be featured on our website as a supporter and partner in providing life-changing training for qualified women, underrepresented populations, and veterans who aspire to accelerate their careers as software developers.
Code Fellows is establishing an ambitious Diversity Scholarship Fund to support qualified women, underrepresented populations, and veterans who aspire to develop full-stack tech skills and accelerate their careers as software developers.
We know from hundreds of conversations with potential students that the availability of scholarships will make the difference between a promising candidate applying to a course or continuing to sit on the sidelines.
- The fund will cover 70% of tuition for full-time programs: four-week Code 201 and Code 301 courses, and 10-week Code 401 courses. We believe that it is important for students to have a financial stake in their education, which is why the scholarships, by design, won’t cover 100% of tuition.
- Applicants are required to meet all of the regular admissions criteria as part of the scholarship process. Like all of our students, scholarship applicants will be evaluated on their demonstrated ability to work hard, excel, and thrive as software developers.
- The outcome for partner companies is newly skilled candidates who bring problem solving and real world experience to company culture.