Daytime and Nights & Weekend tracks are each 160 hours total. Course hours include lecture, lab, and coworking.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Define the structure of a web page utilizing the semantic hierarchical structural conventions of HTML5.
- Apply CSS and HTML to implement page layout styles including grid, fluid, and responsive techniques; and to style content with color, typography, and images.
- Utilize industry standard version control tools and workflows, including Git and GitHub, to write functional, properly styled code and to work efficiently and harmoniously in professional environments.
- Be prepared for a Code 301 course.
- Code 101: Explore Software Development
- If you are completely new to coding, complete Code 101 to build your first website using HTML and CSS and to find out if a career in software development is right for you.
- Code 102: Intro to Software Development
Once you are accepted into the course, please complete the Code 201 Prework.